Newtown vs Canterbury
Saturday 1st April, 3.00 pm
Henson Park, Marrickville
Newtown Team List v Mounties Sat 18th April
Newtown Jets has named its team for the VB NSW Cup Round 7 clash versus Mounties being played at Henson Park, Saturday 18th April, 3pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Nathan Gardner (VIP Management)
2. Daniel Abou Sleiman (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Mitch Brown (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Blake Ayshford (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Nesiasi Mataitonga (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Dallas Wells (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Ray Moujalli (Dave Nelson)
9. Pat Politoni (Select Music)
10. Saulala Houma (Craig Leonard)
11. Jack Noble (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
12. Patrice Siolo (Deicorp & Good Fellows)
13. Tim Robinson (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Andrew Pearn (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
15. Kurt Kara (Steven Helmich)
16. Kurt Dillon (Nifty Foods)
17. Malakai Houma (BRI Ferrier)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
There will be plenty happening at the ‘Jewel In The Crown’ this Saturday as we celebrate Ray Moujalli’s 100 NSW Cup games for Newtown and commemorate the 100th anniversary of ANZAC Day with renditions of The Ode & Last Post plus a minute’s silence prior to kick-off.
This Saturday is also an SCU – More Generous Banking Family Fun Day. As well as the Jets taking on the top of the table Mounties in the VB NSW Cup at 3pm there will be FREE activities for the kids such as face painting, jumping castles, pass the ball, colouring in & paper plane competitions. Our very own Jet Man will be there along with SCU’s Syd The Pig and the Cronulla Sharks’ mascot. For just $1 you can get your nails painted and a chocolate crackle. Sydney Uni RLFC are also playing NSW Tertiary RL games from 11.15am. Entry for kids under 16 is free. So for a jam packed day for the whole family get along to Henson Park, Centennial Street, Marrickville this Saturday!!!!
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are then invited to the BOTANY VIEW HOTEL after Saturday’s matches at Henson Park. The BOTANY VIEW HOTEL is located at 597 King Street Newtown.
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.