Newtown Team List v Wentworthville Magpies Sat 4th April
Newtown Jets has named its team for the VB NSW Cup Round 5 clash versus Wentworthville Magpies being played at Henson Park, Saturday 4th April, 3pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Nathan Gardner (VIP Management)
2. Mitch Brown (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Sami Sauiluma (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Blake Ayshford (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Cameron Eyles (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Dallas Wells (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Sam Tagataese (Dave Nelson)
9. Pat Politoni (Select Music)
10. Saulala Houma (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
11. Tinirau Arona (Nifty Foods)
12. Junior Roqica (Deicorp)
13. Tim Robinson (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Patrice Siolo (Steven Helmich)
15. Kurt Kara (Craig Leonard)
16. Nesiasi Mataitonga (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
17. Ray Moujalli (BRI Ferrier)
20. Jack Noble (Good Fellows)
24. Kurt Dillon (Botany View Hotel)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
This Saturday is the first of our Family Fun Days for 2015. As well as the Jets taking on the Wenty Magpies in the VB NSW Cup at 3pm there will be FREE activities for the kids such as face painting, jumping castles, pass the ball, colouring in & paper plane competitions plus our very own Jet Man will be there. For just $1 you can also get your nails painted and a chocolate crackle. The Roosters and Balmain Tigers are also playing Junior Rep games from 11.30am. Entry for kids under 16 is also free. So for an enjoyable day for the whole family get along to Henson Park, Centennial Street, Marrickville this Saturday.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are then invited to THE VIC ENMORE after Saturday’s matches at Henson Park. THE VIC ENMORE is located at 2 Addison Road, Enmore.
Australia’s oldest rugby league football club celebrates its 115th birthday on Sunday, 8th January 2023
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.