Mounties vs. Newtown
Sunday 18th July, 2pm
Aubrey Keech Reserve
Important COVID Protocols at Henson Park
In 2021, watching the Newtown Jets at Henson Park is going to be a little different. With the pandemic and public health orders, we want to make sure all our visitors can feel safe and comfortable and have thus had to implement a few new rules.
Firstly, you NEED to stay home if:
- You’ve had a COVID-19 test and waiting for the results
- You’re feeling unwell
- You have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the 14-days leading up to a game
- You have returned from overseas in the 14-days leading up to a Henson Park game, or have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link.
Additionally, where possible, please pre-purchase your matchday tickets and show up to the ground at least 30 minutes before kick-off and scan the QR Code. Showing up early will also ensure that lines at our food and drink facilities will be shorter and move quicker.
For non-members, we suggest purchasing single-game tickets from our ticket partners, IWannaTicket. This will minimise queuing and crowding at the turnstiles. If you are buying tickets for a group you are responsible for ensuring they are not from a COVID excluded area and if required will provide their details to NSW Health for contact tracing purposes.
Members please note that your plastic membership cards DO NOT gain you access to Henson Park. You need to bring your coloured individual game or season passes.
Once again, the Centennial Street gates will not be open to fans, so please enter through either the Sydenham Road or Woodland Street entries.
Individual ticket prices are as follows:
- $12.50 for non-members when pre-bought from IWannaTicket (until 11:59pm the Friday before the game)
- $15 at the gate or IWannaTicket on the Saturday of the game
- $7 for Concessions (at the gate)
- Free for Cronulla Sharks and Petersham RSL Members
- Free for Under 16s accompanied by an adult
We also recommended practising physical distancing at games. You may sit with a group of friends attending the game with you, but for the safety and comfort of others, we recommend you keep at least two seats away from anyone in your row that you don’t know (or two metres if you are on the hill).
Try not to linger in crowded areas or wander around Henson Park. We recommend you stay in your chosen spot unless using the toilets, visiting food and drink outlets, the merchandise stalls, or other amenities. Likewise, eating and drinking should only be done in your allocated seat while we encourage you to practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
Lastly, In the event of wet weather, please remember to bring an umbrella or wet weather gear. There is little shelter at Henson Park and we may not be able to accommodate everyone under cover, with the above physical distancing requirements.