Newtown vs Dragons
Sunday 26th March, 3.55 pm
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
Newtown Team List v Illawarra Sat 4th June, 2016
The Newtown Jets return to Henson Park this Saturday, 4th June and has named its team for the Intrust Super Premiership NSW Round 13 blockbuster versus 4th placed Illawarra Cutters kicking off at 3pm. The winner will collect the TOM KIRK CUP.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
- Mitch Brown © (VIP Management)
- Travis Robinson (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Jordan Drew (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
- Matt Evans (Bistro 319 – Wyong Golf Club)
- Jacob Gagan (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Jaline Graham (BRI Ferrier)
- Fa’amanu Brown (Good Fellows Sports)
- Malakai Houma (Dave Nelson)
- Matt McIlwrick (Select Music)
- Jesse Sene-Lefao (Craig Leonard)
- Anthony Moraitis (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
- Kurt Capewell (Steven Helmich)
- Kurt Kara (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
- Jason Schirnack (Nifty Foods)
- Harrison Muller (Label Plus)
- Kenny Niko (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
- Arana Taumata (Wayne Leong)
- Ahmad Ellaz (Botany View Hotel)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
Sydney Uni RLFC will be playing NSWRL Tertiary Rugby League curtain-raisers from 11.00am.
Weather permitting, there will be plenty of fun for the kids on the Hardi Aged Care Family Hill featuring bigger than ever jumping castles, face painting, pass the ball, Ice Cream Joe’s Mr Whippy & Barista along with JETMAN.
Young Henrys NEWTOWNER, Natural Lager & Cloudy Cider is also available for all the Mums, Dads and over 18s.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to The VIC on the Park Marrickville after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. The VIC on the Park Marrickville is located at 2 Addison Road, Marrickville.
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.