Newtown Team List v Manly Sea Eagles Sat 27th June, 2015
Newtown Jets has named its team for the VB NSW Cup Round 16 clash versus Manly being played at Henson Park, Saturday 27th June, 3pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Dallas Wells (VIP Management)
2. Nathan Gardner (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Nesiasi Mataitonga (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Mitch Brown (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Daniel Abou-Sleiman (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Kurt Kara (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Ray Moujalli (Dave Nelson)
9. Pat Politoni (Select Music)
10. Tim Robinson (Craig Leonard)
11. Tinirau Arona (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
12. Sami Sauiluma (Steven Helmich)
13. Junior Roqica (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Andrew Pearn (Nifty Foods)
16. Kurt Dillon (BRI Ferrier)
17. Saulala Houma (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
20. Patrice Siolo (Good Fellows & Deicorp)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
This Saturday is another SCU – More Generous Banking Family Fun Day. As well as the Jets taking on Manly in the VB NSW Cup (anyone remember the 1981 semi final – if not, then google it!?) there will be FREE activities for the kids including jumping castles, face painting, pass the ball plus free popcorn courtesy of SCU. Our very own Jet Man will be there along with SCU’s Syd The Pig. Entry for kids under 16 is also free. So for a jam packed afternoon for the whole family get along to Henson Park, Centennial Street, Marrickville this Saturday!!!!
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are then invited to The VIC Enmore after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. The VIC Enmore is located at 2 Addison Road Enmore.
Australia’s oldest rugby league football club celebrates its 115th birthday on Sunday, 8th January 2023
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.