Newtown Team List v Mounties Sat 14th May, 2016
The Newtown Jets return to Henson Park this Saturday, 14th May and has named its team for the Intrust Super Premiership NSW Round 10 blockbuster versus competition leaders Mounties kicking off at 3pm on the annual LADIES DAY promotion.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
- Arana Taumata (VIP Management)
- Travis Robinson (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Jordan Drew (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
- Matt Evans (Bistro 319 – Wyong Golf Club)
- Jacob Gagan (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Josh Cleeland (BRI Ferrier)
- Fa’amanu Brown (Good Fellows Sports)
- Junior Roqica (Dave Nelson)
- Matt McIlwrick (Select Music)
- Jesse Sene-Lefao (Craig Leonard)
- Anthony Moraitis (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
- Kurt Capewell (Steven Helmich)
- Jason Schirnack (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
- Kurt Dillon (Nifty Foods)
- Kurt Kara (Wayne Leong)
- Malakai Houma (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
- Jaline Graham (Label Plus)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
LADIES DAY is the occasion when the Jets pay tribute to the enormous role played by women in so many aspects of the modern Rugby League game.
The Jets will be raising funds for St Vincent De Paul’s Elsie Women’s Refuge on the day. Located in the Inner West of Sydney, Elsie Women’s Refuge is a crisis accommodation and case management service for women with children who have experienced domestic/family violence. It provides safe shared accommodation with individual bedrooms. For more information: https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Find_Help/NSW/Domestic_and_family_violence/Elsie_Women_s_Refuge/.
There will be FREE bubbly on offer for ladies over 18 and plenty of fun for the kids on the Hardi Aged Care Family Hill featuring bigger than ever jumping castles, face painting, pass the ball, Ice Cream Joe’s Mr Whippy & Barista along with JETMAN.
Young Henrys NEWTOWNER, Natural Lager & Cloudy Cider is also available for all the Mums, Dads and over 18s.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to the Botany View Hotel after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. Botany View Hotel is located at 597 King Street, South Newtown.
Here’s some news about a great Newtown RLFC membership promotion – plus the Newtown Jets are going to the 2022 World Cup … and how!
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.