Newtown vs Canterbury
Saturday 1st April, 3.00 pm
Henson Park, Marrickville
Newtown Team List v NZ Warriors Sat 18th June, 2016
The third placed Newtown Jets are back at Henson Park this Saturday 18th June when they take on first placed NZ Warriors in another Intrust Super Premiership NSW blockbuster kicking off at 3pm.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
- Mitch Brown © (VIP Management)
- Travis Robinson (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Jordan Drew (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
- Matt Evans (Bistro 319 – Wyong Golf Club)
- Jacob Gagan (Golden Barley Hotel)
- Josh Cleeland (BRI Ferrier)
- Fa’amanu Brown (Good Fellows Sports)
- Harrison Muller (Dave Nelson)
- Matt McIlwrick (Select Music)
- Jesse Sene-Lefao (Craig Leonard)
- Anthony Moraitis (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
- Kurt Capewell (Steven Helmich)
- Jason Schirnack (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
- Ahmad Ellaz (Botany View Hotel)
- Kurt Kara (Label Plus)
- Malakai Houma (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
- Jaline Graham (Wayne Leong)
- Kenny Niko (Nifty Foods)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
Weather permitting there will be plenty of fun for the kids on the Hardi Aged Care Family Hill featuring bigger than ever jumping castles, face painting, pass the ball, Ice Cream Joe’s Mr Whippy & Barista along with our very own JETMAN and SCU – More Generous Banking’s crowd pleasing Sid the Pig.
Young Henrys NEWTOWNER, Natural Lager & Cloudy Cider is also available for all the Mums, Dads and over 18s.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to the Golden Barley Hotel after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. The Golden Barley Hotel is located at 165 Edgeware Road, Enmore.
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.