Sunday 22nd Sep
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Enjoy a real rugby league atmosphere
Enjoy game Day at Henson Park!
- A cold beer
- Sausage & steak sizzle
- Garlo's pies
- Children kicking the ball around on the hill while you watch
- Fun with your kids on the field at half-time
- Park in the ground and watch from your car
- Greeting the players after the game - win, draw or lose!
Spectators are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages or glass bottles into Henson Park.
|As a Good Sports club we ask all our members & supporters to drink responsibly and if you do have a drink, DON’T drink and drive!!|
Join the crowd at Henson
Kickoff Saturdays, at 3.00 pm
- No worries about when games are on!
Newtown home games are always on at 3.00 pm on the Saturday of the draw..
- No worries about where to sit.
Join the Newtown and Opposition supporters in the historic old King George V grandstand or on the hill, with the Newtown Jets 'Mob'.
Check the draw for game dates and times, for results, for team lists and for match reports.
Subscribe to Jets e-News for the latest on team changes and Club events.
Going to most games? Then your easiest and most economical option is a Jets Membership which gives you entry to games at a reduced price.
Game day tickets
Just purchase tickets on the day at the gate from the ticketmaster who sits in the original Henson Park ticket box.
- Ground entry $10.00. Concession $5. Kids under 16 free.
- Park your car in the ground for an additional $5.
Where's Henson Park?
You'll find Henson park at the end of Centennial St, Marrickville - just off Sydenham Road.
Easy directions for getting to Henson Park by road or public transport.
Head Coach: Greg Matterson
Assistant Coaches: George Ndaira & Jim Pizanias [both formerly with Newcastle Knights], Michael Dabela
Strength and Conditioning Coach: Nicholas Said
Football Manager: Sam Mavrovelis