Newtown Jets Team List v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles Sat 22nd July, 2023 (BEER FOOTY FOOD FESTIVAL)
This week’s Tuesday Team List is brought to you by PHILTER.
Newtown Jets coach George Ndaira has named his team for the KOE NSW Cup Round 21 clash versus Sea Eagles being played at Henson Park, Saturday 22nd July, 3pm kick-off. Our Mojo Homes Illawarra Cup partners De La Salle launch the on-field proceedings when they take on Wests Devils at 12.30pm.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1 Manaia Waitere (Deicorp)
2 Jensen Taumoepeau (Golden Barley Hotel)
3 Kai Parker (Belle Property Newtown)
4 Trentham Petersen (Anytime Fitness Newtown)
5 Thomas Rodwell (Golden Barley Hotel)
6 Daniel Atkinson (David Nelson & John Webber)
7 Niwhai Puru (Shire Mates)
8 Caleb Uele (Adam & Linda Whyte)
9 Jayden Berrell (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
10 Rhys Dakin (Brett Scelly & Ray Buckland)
11 Kyle Pickering (Nifty Foods)
12 Charbel Tasipale (Loudon & Vaughan Private Wealth)
13 Blake Hosking (Black Sheep)
14 Kurt Dillon (Kris Gale & Glen Archibald)
15 Brad Fearnley (Jeffrey Gabriel & Karl Cope)
17 Tuku Hau Tapuha (Steve Helmich & Brasco)
21 Wes Lolo (Label Plus & Ferrier Silvia)
22 Tyler Slade (Good Fellows Sports & Sox)
Coach: George Ndaira (Arc Commercial Furniture)
It’s the biggest day of the year at Henson Park this Saturday as we host the seventh edition of the BEER FOOTY & FOOD FESTIVAL.
BFFF brings together Sydney’s best craft brewers and food vendors to our iconic hill and this Saturday there will more brewers and foodies than ever before.
That’s not all though, with both pre and post-game wrestling from Pro Wrestling Australia and Bubbling With Energy’s infamous inflatable world for the kids – there are entertainment options for the whole family!
The stalls open from midday and the main game is at 3pm. GET THERE EARLY TO AVOID THE QUEUES!
For more information go to https://beerfootyfood.com/faqs/
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- There is NO PARKING available inside Henson Park this Saturday nor at the school across the road.
- Street parking is limited, so we strongly recommend catching public transport. Our great mates at Busfleet Australia will be providing a courtesy bus from Sydenham Station to Henson Park between 12pm and 3pm.
- Newtown RLFC members get in free upon presentation of a 2023 BFFF game day pass. Please do not attempt to use regular game day passes as they will not be accepted.
- Unfortunately, Petersham RSL & Cronulla Sharks 2023 members are not entitled to FREE entry at BFFF.
- Entry to the ground for patrons is via Sydenham Road and Woodland Street. The Centennial Street entrance is strictly for players, officials and staff only.
- Entry is $25 at the gate, but we recommend pre-purchasing tickets at beerfootyfood.com. Please note that Henson Park will be a CARD ONLY venue inside the ground.
The BEER FOOTY & FOOD FESTIVAL at Henson Park has become one of the premier entertainment events in Sydney and is simply not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to Henson!
On the Grandstand side of the ground Ice Cream Joe’s Mr Whippy & Barista will be in attendance. Our Main Canteen will be open and trading as usual serving Philter’s Henson Park Draught, XPA and other tasty brews for all the Mums, Dads and over 18s along with Kraken Black Spice Rum’s Black Mojito. Our official Beer partner, PHILTER will also have a pop-up bar next door.
Newtown Jets’ home game raffle features a delicious Meat Tray from Dulwich Hill Gourmet Meats along with our famous Fruit & Veg box courtesy of Bobby and Chris Petersen, a case of Henson Park Draught care of Philter and some yummy Jets cakes thanks to J Kreations. So as Lynchy always says… ‘Dig deep & support the Jets’.
After the game, the Jets invite members, supporters and friends to the The VIC on the Park from 6pm to mingle with players and coaching staff and hopefully celebrate a win. The VIC on the Park is located at 2 Addison Road, Marrickville.
If you can’t make it to Henson on Saturday, the match is being livestreamed on Jets Facebook.
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.