Sunday 26th May
Newtown Jets Team List v Wests Tigers Sat 7th March
Newtown Jets has named its team for the VB NSW Cup Round 1 clash versus Wests Tigers being played at Henson Park, Saturday 7th March, 3pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Nathan Gardner (VIP Management)
2. Blake Judd (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Sami Sauiluma (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Blake Ayshford (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Dallas Wells (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Kyle Stanley (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Tim Robinson (Dave Nelson)
9. Pat Politoni (Select Music)
10. Andrew Pearn (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
11. Junior Roqica (Nifty Foods)
12. Patrice Siolo (Deicorp)
13. Kurt Kara (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Nesiasi Mataitonga (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
16. Kurt Dillon (Steven Helmich)
17. Ray Moujalli (Craig Leonard)
20. Jack Noble (Good Fellows)
21. Leonardi Fetuani (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
22. Jordan Galloway (BRI Ferrier)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Botany View Hotel)
Saturday, 7th March at Henson Park is to be designated as BLUEBAGS DAY in tribute to the passing in recent months of famed Newtown RLFC identities Brian “Chicka” Moore, Frank Farrington and Horrie Kessey. We are encouraging supporters to wear retro Newtown items such as the classic Bluebags jersey (available on our merchandise website), the style of jersey that was worn by the legendary Chicka Moore in his Newtown RLFC playing days between 1962 and 1973.
There will be a minute’s silence prior to the kick-off.
Junior Sharks join the Jets at Henson
After a narrow loss and a draw in games played against the Bulldogs, our NRL partner the Sharks junior rep teams also play at Henson Park this weekend where they will take on the Sydney Roosters.
While Roosters home games we encourage all Newtown supporters to show their support for the two Sharks teams #UPUPCRONULLA.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to the GOLDEN BARLEY HOTEL after Saturday’s matches at Henson Park. The GOLDEN BARLEY HOTEL is located at 165 Edgeware Road Enmore.
The footy is back!