Newtown Team List v North Sydney Bears Sat 29th Aug, 2015
Newtown Jets has named its team for the VB NSW Cup Round 25 clash versus long-time rivals North Sydney being played at Henson Park, Saturday 29th August, 3.00pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Daniel Abou-Sleiman (VIP Management)
2. Corin Smith (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Mitch Brown (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Sami Sauiluma (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Nesiasi Mataitonga (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Kurt Kara (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Saulala Houma (Dave Nelson)
9. Pat Politoni (Select Music)
10. Kurt Dillon (Craig Leonard)
11. Malakai Houma (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
12. Junior Roqica (Steven Helmich)
13. Tim Robinson (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Andrew Pearn (Nifty Foods)
16. Ahmad Ellaz (BRI Ferrier & Deicorp)
17. Ray Moujalli (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
21. Myles Taueli (Good Fellows Sports)
Coach Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
This game that will determine this year’s winner of the Frank Hyde Shield. This Saturday is also the annual Newtown Jets club Reunion Day which is always a highly popular inner-western community event. There will be plenty of activities for the kids including jumping castles and face painting.
Weather permitting, all Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to stay at Henson Park after the game to continue the festivities and enjoy JETS’ HAPPY HOUR featuring discounted beer, cider and soft drinks.
Information about 2024 Newtown RLFC memberships; Newtown Jets playing in the 2023 Pacific Championship Series; and a reminder about Newtown RLFC merchandise.
These Newtown Jets players have gained selection in various end of season representative rugby league teams
The Newtown Jets RLFC held its Annual Presentation Dinner on the evening of Friday, 29th September 2023 at the Petersham RSL Club.
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.