Newtown Team List v Penrith Panthers Sat 15th Aug, 2015
Newtown Jets has named its team for VB NSW Cup Round 23 clash versus Penrith Panthers being played at Henson Park, Saturday 15th August, 3pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Daniel Abou-Sleiman (VIP Management)
2. Nathan Gardner (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Mitch Brown (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Sami Sauiluma (Wyong Golf Club Brasserie)
5. Corey Brown (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Blake Ayshford (Undercover Music)
7. Todd Murphy (Marrickville Prestige Smash Repairs)
8. Andrew Pearn (Dave Nelson)
9. Kurt Kara (Select Music)
10. Myles Taueli (Craig Leonard)
11. Tarek Elmasri (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
12. Junior Roqica (Steven Helmich)
13. Tim Robinson (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Ahmad Ellaz (Nifty Foods)
15. Pat Politoni (Deicorp)
16. Kurt Dillon (Botany View Hotel)
17. Ray Moujalli (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
21. Saulala Houma (Good Fellows Sports)
23. Malakai Houma (BRI Ferrier)
Coach Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
This Saturday is another SCU – MORE GENEROUS BANKING FAMILY FUN DAY at Henson Park. There will be FREE jumping castles, face painting and other activities for the Kids and Syd The Pig & Jetman will also be there.
Congratulations to Andrew Pearn who played his 200th NSW Cup game last weekend. 84 of those games have been for Newtown. ‘Pearny’ will, as always be giving his all this Saturday as our season goes on the line against the third placed Panthers.
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are then invited to The VIC Enmore after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. The VIC Enmore is located at 2 Addison Road Enmore.
Here’s some news about a great Newtown RLFC membership promotion – plus the Newtown Jets are going to the 2022 World Cup … and how!
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.