Newtown Team List v Canterbury Bulldogs Sat 5th March, 2016
Newtown Jets has named its team for the Intrust Super Premiership NSW Round 1 clash versus local rivals Canterbury Bulldogs being played at Henson Park, Saturday 5th March, 3.00pm kick-off.
Many thanks to our Player Sponsors listed in brackets.
1. Arana Taumata (VIP Management)
2. Mitch Brown (Golden Barley Hotel)
3. Jordan Drew (Charles Bailey Urbane Property Inner West)
4. Matt Evans (Bistro 319 – Wyong Golf Club)
5. Jacob Gagan (Golden Barley Hotel)
6. Josh Cleeland (Undercover Music)
7. Fa’amanu Brown (Good Fellows Sports)
8. Junior Roqica (Dave Nelson)
9. Matt McIlwrick (Select Music)
10. Jesse Sene-Lefao (Craig Leonard)
11. Anthony Moraitis (John Cahill & Jennifer Malone)
12. Kurt Capewell (Steven Helmich)
13. Jason Schirnack (Discount Ski Tubes & Gear)
14. Kurt Dillon (Nifty Foods)
15. Kurt Kara (Wayne Leong)
17. Myles Taueli (Alan Bell & Patrick Zahra)
21. Malakai Houma (Botany View Hotel)
Coach: Greg Matterson (Crust Pizza Dulwich Hill)
In honour of all those that came before us, it’s BLUEBAGS DAY this Saturday at Henson Park, so show your true colours and don some Royal Blue. We’ll also be introducing the Hardi Aged Care Family Hill featuring bigger than ever jumping castles, face painting, Pass the Ball, Ice Cream Joe’s Mr Whippy & Barista (weather permitting) along with JETMAN just for starters.
We’re also ecstatic to announce Young Henrys’ NEWTOWNER will be available for the very first time at Henson Park for all the Mums, Dads and over 18s #servethepeople
All Newtown members, supporters and friends are invited to the GOLDEN BARLEY HOTEL after Saturday’s match at Henson Park. The GOLDEN BARLEY HOTEL is located at 165 Edgeware Road Enmore.
The footy is back!
Newtown Jets respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the Land and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on and that the land area encompassing Henson Park traditionally belonged to the Gadigal people of the Eora nation.